Whether you use a Panasonic® or Ikegami® camera with “slot-in” receiver capabilities, or use the Anton-Bauer® Gold Mount®, or a V-Mount battery, there’s an Azden 1201 designed specifically for your use. The all new receivers and transmitters include:
- New compander circuit for more natural sound
- New DTV-compatible (188) frequencies covering 4 UHF TV bands
- True diversity system with 2 complete front-ends and high-gain antennas
- Dielectric filters throughout, for improved image rejection and superior diversity isolation
- High 5th-order filters for improved S/N ratio
- Multi-function LCD shows channel, frequency, battery info, AF level, and diversity operation
The slot-in design of the receivers and flexible feature set make the Azden 1201 Series a viable choice for broadcast, ENG, EFP, video & film shoots, etc.