The “all-time” best selling wireless microphone for videography, the WMS-PRO is an easy to use and affordable wireless audio system combining the WM-PRO body-pack transmitter and WR-PRO camera mount receiver. Both a lavalier microphone and a handheld microphone are included for added flexibility.
The WL/T-PRO combines the WM-PRO body-pack transmitter with the EX-503 electret condenser omni-directional lavalier microphone. This is the standard 2 frequency switchable (169.445MHz and 170.245MHz) body-pack transmitter for all “PRO” series receivers. Uses a single 9V alkaline battery and comes with a belt-clip. The EX-413 handheld plug-in microphone is also included and can be substituted for the lavalier mic when the user prefers.
The WR-PRO is a single channel receiver, but has two selectable operating frequencies to choose from (169.445MHz and 170.245MHz) giving the user an option in case one channel has interference. Comes with camera shoe mount and a 3.5mm mono to stereo microphone output cable.
- Single Channel VHF wireless system
- WL/T-PRO body-pack transmitter & lapel mic
- EX-413 handheld mic for added flexibility
- WR-PRO Camera Mount Receiver
- 2 selectable operating frequencies
- Connects into DSLR camera’s mic input
- Operates in the low-interference VHF band
- Transmit audio up to 300 feet away
In The Box
- WR-PRO VHF Receiver
- WL/T-PRO VHF transmitter/lapel mic
- EX-413 handheld microphone
- Mono to stereo output cable
- Shoe Mount
- Hook & Loop Mounting Tape
- Ear Phone Monitor