Order Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your Azden products for any reason you may return them for a refund or exchange (minus any charges for shipping) within 30 days of your order. Email [email protected] or call 973-810-3070 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Return shipments without an RA number will not be refunded. Include a copy of your PRO Shop receipt with your return and make sure your RA number is visible on the outside of the box. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
Please send all return items to
Azden PRO Shop
200 Valley Rd, STE 101
Mt. Arlington, NJ 07856
All Azden products are covered by a Limited Warranty. Most products qualify for coverage for a 2-year period while some products qualify for an extended warranty period. Registration is now required for warranty service and should be done within 90 days of your purchase. If you’re experiencing technical problems with your Azden products purchased from Azden PRO Shop due to malfunction or defect and would like to have your item repaired or replaced under Azden’s Warranty program, please see our Service And Warranty page on Azden.com for more information.
Most refunds will be processed within 5 business days after receipt of product, however, in some cases for large returns, refunds may take up to 30 days. If your returned item has incurred a restocking fee, the refund amount will reflect the original purchase price minus the restocking fee. Any shipping charges paid by the customer at the time of purchase are not eligible for refund.
If you would like to return an item purchased on this site for a different item, please stipulate this when contacting customer service for an RA number. The value of your return will be applied to the item to be exchanged and any difference will either be refunded or charged accordingly.
Azden PRO Shop reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 10% for the return of any items equal to or exceeding $500 in value, or for any returned items that are returned in less than “like new” condition. Azden PRO Shop also reserves the right to withhold refund on any returned items that are damaged by the buyer or damaged in return shipping.
Excluded From This Return Policy
All products under the Miscellaneous Parts category and the Closeout Deals section are final sale items and therefor excluded from this returns policy; no refunds will be accepted or exchanges will be given, except in cases of damage or malfunction. Other products sold on this website may be excluded from this return policy and different terms apply; any such exceptions will be clearly stated on the product page in the description.
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping Policy
Domestic shipping covers all 50 United States, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. We strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. All orders are typically processed and shipped by the next business day. If at all possible, we will try to ship orders the same day. The cut-off time for same day shipping is generally 11:00 AM ET. All shipments originate from New Jersey.
USPS First-Class Mail
This most economical shipping option is available for any orders weighing 13 oz or less. First-Class mail is generally delivered within 1-3 days of being shipped, however it may take longer in some cases. Saturday delivery is possible for residential addresses.
USPS Priority Mail
Priority Mail is generally delivered within 1-3 days of being shipped. Transit time and cost are determined by zip code. Saturday delivery is possible for residential addresses.
Azden PRO Shop currently offers free shipping on most orders of $100 or more, and may offer it as a promotion in other cases, to addresses in the United States. Orders that qualify for free shipping may be sent via US Postal Service, UPS Ground, or FedEx Home Delivery at our discretion. The transit time for these shipping services range from 1-5 business days from the time of shipment. Certain products, which are excessively heavy or bulky, do not qualify for free shipping and will incur a charge. Any shipping charges incurred will be shown on the check out page before payment is required.
Currently, Azden PRO Shop is not able to offer price calculations for expedited shipping methods such as overnight and 2nd day air services. If you urgently need your order, please contact our office at 973-810-3070 or email [email protected] for a shipping quote. Someone will be able to help you Monday – Friday, 8:30 a – 5:30 p Eastern Time.
International Shipping Policy
Shipping options from Azden PRO Shop to locations outside the United States are limited to Canada. Available services are as follows.
USPS First Class Mail – transit time varies based on destination, but may take longer than 2 weeks. Keep in mind when selecting this service that no tracking is available.
Priority Mail International – 6 – 10 business days from the time of shipment.
Priority Mail Express International – 3 – 5 business days from the time of shipment.
Duties and taxes incurred from customs are the responsibility of the customer. There is always the possibility that customs may delay the delivery of your shipment.
If you are interested in purchasing Azden products in Europe, South America, Mexico or Central America, Africa and the Middle East, please see our list of worldwide dealers on Azden.com. If you are interested in purchasing Azden products in Asia or the Asia-Pacific region, please visit www.azden.co.jp for more information.
The following payment options are available at checkout. Your financial information is never stored on our servers and all payment methods comply with PCI Data Security Standards.
- Credit Card – Choosing this option allows you to easily enter your credit card information without leaving the website. This method uses Stripe to securely processes all credit card transactions. All major credit cards are accepted.
- PayPal – The PayPal option is available for any customer who prefers to use PayPal to checkout. This method will redirect you to the PayPal website briefly before returning to azdenproshop.com after payment is processed. With this method, customers can sign into their PayPal accounts and use their saved card or bank account information to pay. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can checkout as a guest and enter your card information, if you prefer. PayPal accepts all major credit cards as payment.
- Apple Pay – iOS users with the service enabled will see an option to checkout with Apple Pay. This method will use the stored card or bank information on your device to send payment, and will be verified with your thumbprint or Face ID.
- Google Chrome Payment Request – If you have your payment information stored in your Google Chrome browser account, you may see an option to “Buy Now” when shopping with the Chrome browser. This method securely accesses your stored payment information. The payment is processed by our web transaction partner, Stripe. Learn more here.
- Amazon Pay – on the check out page, customers will see a button labeled “Amazon Pay.” By clicking this button you will be able to securely sign into your Amazon account and pay via your saved Amazon payment options.
If an item is out of stock at the time of your order, we will email you to let you know. As a default, the items in stock at the time of your order will ship. Once the back ordered items become available, we will ship them to you at no extra cost. If you’d like to cancel a back ordered item or have us hold your entire order until all products are available, please email us at [email protected]